RIVERSIDE ARTS CENTRE
Riverside Arts Centre
Notice & Agenda of the Annual General Meeting on Friday 5th July 2019 at 8 pm
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes.
4. Director’s Report.
5. Treasurer’s Report and adoption of accounts for year ending 31.3.19.
6. Chairman’s Report.
7. Technical Director’s Report.
8. SSAA Chairman’s Report.
9. Election of Trustees.
In accordance with the Memorandum of Association, Mr E.J.Champion, Hon Chairman, Mr P. Norgate, Hon Technical Director and Mrs M. Edwards, Hon Arts Director retire. Mr E.J. Champion is willing to stand for eletion as Hon Technical Director. The Trustees propose the Mr J. Ford-Bannister be elected to take up the position of Hon. Chaiman. Any other nominations for this position should reach the Chairman by 24th June 2019.
The position of Hon Arts Director is nominated by Sunbury & Shepperton Arts Association.
10. Presentation of the Basil Miles Award.
11. Appointment of Honorary Independent Examiner.
12. AOB: Members wishing to raise matters must notify the Chairman by 24th June 2019.
Members please note : Only Guarantors are entitled to vote. To become a guarantor it is necessary to sign a form guaranteeing to pay £10 in the event of the winding up of the company and there being a deficiency
This meeting will be followed by the AGM of the RIVERSIDE ARTS CENTRE CLUB