Notice & Agenda of the Annual General Meeting on Tuesday 3rd July 2018 at 8 pm
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes.
4. Director’s Report.
5. Treasurer’s Report and adoption of accounts for year ending 31.3.18.
6. Chairman’s Report.
7. Technical Director’s Report.
8. SSAA Chairman’s Report.
9. Election of Trustees.
In accordance with the Memorandum of Association, Mrs Z. Coltart, Hon Treasurer, and Mrs C. Dow, Hon Secretary retire. The committee have co-opted Ms L. Fowles to act as HonTeasurer and propose that she be elected as the new Trustee Hon Treasurer. Mrs C. Dow is willing to stand for re-election. Any other nominations for this position should reach the Chairman by 23rd June 2018.
10. Presentation of the Basil Miles Award.
11. Appointment of Honorary Independent Examiner.
12. AOB: Members wishing to raise matters must notify the Chairman by 23rd June 2018.
Members please note : Only Guarantors are entitled to vote. To become a guarantor it is necessary to sign a form guaranteeing to pay £10 in the event of the winding up of the company and there being a deficiency.
This meeting will be followed by the AGM of the RIVERSIDE ARTS CENTRE CLUB